Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald W Hillock
Dr. Ronald W Hillock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hillock is affiliated with Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Hillock has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald W Hillock has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ronald W Hillock has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Ronald W Hillock has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 37
Dr. Hillock did a fantastic job on my hip replacement!He is a great surgeon.So he is busy and working a lot.This is easy to understand.He restored my ability to walk and stand.I had a speedy recovery by following his process.I don't think anyone could have done it better.WOW thanks my life is much improved.He is my new hero.That simple.
After my surgery with Dr Hillock I'm back to running, playing basketball and everything else I was doing before the injury. He explained all my problems before surgery that was very easy to understand. He took my wife aside after surgery to explain everything he did and the expectations for me after. My wife was very worried for my post op care but he gave her the confidence she needed. Follow up appt was 2 weeks after thats was conviently scheduled before. Appointment was quick and waited no longer then 10 minutes. His residents were also helpful answering all the extra little questions we had. Overall very happy with choosing Dr Hillock.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Hillock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Ronald W Hillock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNevada Orthopedic & Spine Center, 7455 W Washington Ave Ste 160, Las Vegas, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald W Hillock in this video.
Dr. Ronald W Hillock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.