Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald L Hirsch
Dr. Ronald L Hirsch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elgin, IL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hirsch is affiliated with Sherman Hospital and Presence St Joseph Hospital. Dr. Hirsch has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald L Hirsch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Hirsch has been my doctor for many years. He tells you like it is, he does not sugar coat things. And he talks to you in people language so you can understand what is going on. I never leave his office confused about what is going on with myself. I wish that they were more like him out there. His staff is just as nice and helpful as he is. I feel very grateful that my husband and I have Dr. Hirsch as our doctor....
Dr. Hirsch is a very knowledge doctor that runs an efficient practice. He is easy to talk to and has been a great doctor to me for a number of years. Dr Hirsch is the first doctor I trust 100%. His staff is also top notch. It is also nice that he is always on schedule with appointments and very respectful of others times and concerns
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hirsch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Ronald L Hirsch accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRonald Hirsch Md, 12N002 Hidden Hills Trl, Elgin, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald L Hirsch in this video.
Dr. Ronald L Hirsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elgin, IL.