Dr. Ronald Hofeldt Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Hofeldt?

This doctor is dangerous. He is biased against women, especially those who have power and speak the truth. He should retire from the practice of psychiatry.

I saw him in 2004. He misdiagnosed me with bipolar disease, ignoring the evidence from my husband, my colleagues, and myself. Time has told the truth, Dr. Hofeldt.

This doctor is dangerous

I saw Dr. Ronald Hofeldt for 2 visits in 2003. He diagnosed me as Bipolar I disorder and said I needed to be hospitalized to "overcome denial" of my disease. He was wrong. I am not bipolar. It has taken me 5 years to completely clear my name. In the meantime, I have spent over $120,000 in attorneys fees. Thank the Lord for an honest psychiatrist, Dr. Michael Thein from Klamath Falls, OR who saved my bacon! I do not believe that Dr. Hofeldt should be practicing psychiatry, or be doing psychiatric evaluations. He is dangerous because he is biased against women.