3.0

Have you seen Ronald W Holley Jr?

He is an eye dr that was moonlighting as an ER dr!!!!! Zero Stars!!!

I went to Craig County Hospital for an injury and needed stitches. Dr Holley didn't do it correctly and ended up using staples instead of stitches. It got infected and I had to go to a surgeon in Tulsa who he and 2 other doctors (all at different dr's offices) said that he overlapped my skin and then stapled it and should of used stitches! When they asked me who did it and I told them, they were shocked and said so the dr is moonlighting over there! Then l find out that he's an eye dr! I could of/should of sued him. Not to mention, when I was in the hospital, there was a young boy behind the curtain next to me who was very ill and I heard someone in there say he might not make it. I hope that boy is ok. :(

Professionism

I had ASA surgery from Dr. Ron Holley. His staff were excellent and the best service I have every received. My surgery was 100% terrific!

Dr. Holley is an excellent doctor and bad economic circumstances caused him to have to close his office. It has no bearing on his skill as a doctor, and I feel that I had the best of care at his office. You cannot equate the poor economy with poor skills!

Dr. Holley is a very caring physician who really takes the time with his patients when they have incurred an injury to the eye. I would happily see him for any other routine checkups or preventative eyecare needs.

cannot reach

No one answered his telephone. Now the office is closed. I lost money and promised follow-up care.

Office Rating

I rated the office as a whole...Dr. Holley himself spent about 5 minutes with me (including the surgery) over the entirety of 5 or 6 appointments. I had an appointment and I called to change it and found out the clinic is closed and to seek another opthamologist. I was supposed to pay a fee of $100 for all of the follow up visits...since THEY weren't able to complete my follow ups, guess they can't bill me for it!I don't know under what circumstances for sure that he closed, but he does have a foreclosure on public record...not sure if it's for a business or home.

Where is he now?

He closes his doors and doesn't even give his patients a phone call. And what about the money they spent for extra coverage? I haven't received my reimbursment check yet.