Dr. Ronald F Hollis Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald F Hollis Jr?

Outstanding Professionalism

My situation was a complicated shoulder from years of degeneration. Dr. Hollis aggressively studied my case and took great care to assure a positive outcome. I have been pain-free for the first time in many years.

Excellent treatment for my severe shoulder pain.

I went to Dr. Hollis with severe shoulder pain. After just two visits , an MRI to diagnose the problem, and a steroid shot to help reduce the inflammation, my pain is practically gone and I have almost full mobility in that shoulder. I would highly recommend Dr Hollis. He is a caring doctor who listens to his patients and approaches your problem with great concern.

Very professional and thorough. He answered ask my questions completely and in a way I could understand.

Meniscus injury

Dr. Hollis first saw me for a knee injury, first visit was the most efficient use of time and resources I've seen by any doctors office. Returned two additional times prior to have my knee scoped. Surgery was a reasonably wait, not as good as the office visits but I suppose surgery can lead to delays in schedules. Doctor Hollis and surgical staff were great. Aside from hearing the nurses talk about food for 20 minutes after fasting for 16 hours, pretty good experience. Recovery seems to be going well, it's been 8 and a half days, getting good range of movement, and follow up visit went just as well as previous visits.

Dr Hollis is a very pleasant Dr. I felt the surgery went very well and did not have any negative experiences.

Talented, compassionate Surgeon

Dr. Hollis replaced my right knee. Throughout the process, Dr. Hollis was very good at educating me about the procedure, what recovery would look like and what to expect from my new knee.

Excellent doctor

Dr. Hollis is easy to talk with. Explained my procedure thoroughly, & answered all my questions. My procedure went very well. His office followed up on my pain level. My physical therapist said my doctor did a great job. I have almost full range of joint motion at 6 weeks.

From the First

I saw Dr. Hollis give a talk on shoulders at the Rehabilitation Center on Centennial several years ago. From the first, I was impressed with his gentle nature and ability to relate to people with patience and empathy. I had rotator cuff surgery on my dominant (right side) in 2014 and then on my left side in 2016. While the right side was easier to recover from, I have eventually recovered from the left side also.

He is very personable, definitely knows what he is talking about. He did my acl surgery and he did a great job. I would go back to see him if I ever needed to.

Professional, outgoing & reassuring

Dr. Hollis was the on-call surgeon for my ankle break. He was kind, straight forward and reassuring during a traumatic time. My healing has progressed quickly under his care. His staff are polite & quick to return phone calls.

Dr. Hollister is awesome...very kind, patient and thorough!2

Dr Hollis is awesome, no doubt about it. I like a DR who will sit down and talks down at you, and at your level. He explains everything to you and takes the time to listen to your concerns. He just not a fly in and out Dr you can tell he is genuine and cares. I would defiantly refer him to anyone.

Dr. Ronald F Hollis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.