Dr. Ronald S Holness Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ronald S Holness?

Dr. Holness was so kind and understanding to my situation. I would definitley go back to him.

wonderful surgeon

I had an umbilical hernia that he repaired. He did a great job, no complications and I was back to work in less than a week. His staff were great, I was able to get an appointment and surgery scheduled with out problems. They emailed me forms and directions. They made this scarey time easier. Thank you Dr. Holness and staff

Dr. Holness personally called me post surgery to make sure everything was ok. The staff are very caring, courteous and professional. I had my gallbladder remove. Minimal scaring and healed very well with no complications. Thank you Dr. Holness and staff for taking care of me.

Thyroid Surgery done by Dr. Holness

Excellent general surgeon. Excellent staff. Very attentive and kind. Highly skilled. No complications or problems. Other doctors ask where I had my thyroid surgery done, because the scar is so minimal.

Dr. Ronald S Holness is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamitos, CA.