Dr. Ronald Hurst Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Hurst?

Removeable of a blood clot from Hemorrhoid

Posted on March 18th, 2015

It was very uncomfortable for me to have him looking up my Butt. Knowing he was a Doctor it still made me uncomfortable. Dr Hurst made it easy for me when we started to talk and joke around . Before I could feel the pain it was over.

Great Doctor!

Posted on December 24th, 2014

I think Dr. Hurst is a fabulous doctor. He is caring and sensitive to the concerns of his patients. I appreciated how he explained the situation, the diagnosis and the procedure I had to undergo. He put me at ease. His staff was very courteous and friendly as well.

Review

Posted on August 29th, 2014

Dr. Hurst was a compassionate and knowledgable surgeon. He was professional on all points. I was diagnosed with cancer. He was simply superb technically and informative. I will recommend him to all .

Posted on April 5th, 2017