Dr. Ronald J Bell Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ronald J Bell?

State of the art

Listens to patients, state of the art testing, records his own notes carefully and inspires full confidence.

Great Doc

Doc who seems to truly care about his patients and takes time to help you understand what's happening to you.

Have never had a problem at this office.

Cannot make an appointemnt

Very poor system, I tried to make an appointment, no real person available, left message 3 times in one week, did not even got a call back. I am a new patient and one would think the new patients are very important to a practice.

Avoid this doctor.

In general he was rude and dismissive. He sat as far from me as he could and worked on his laptop the whole time, looking up only occasionally. He was arrogant and generally disrespectful. I received nothing of value from this doctor. The thinning hair of his stingy pony-tail and the "Sam Elliot" mustache should have been a clue that this doctor was experiencing some sort of personal problem ... my guess a mid-life crisis or a some sort of drug issue. Strange behavior indeed. Avoid this doctor.

review by experienced retired nurse

Very impressed with keen observation & assessment skills. Very thorough. Staff superbly patient & helpful. Highly recommend him and as a nurse I am very picky about my doctors.

retired / social security

The staff was nice. The doctor was personable. He did an EMG to test my nerves in the feet and legs. price $1024. pretty steep for me don't know if I can afford a second visit

Deserves a better staff

Once you see Dr. Bell he his easy going and helpful. He seems to really know what he is doing. It is hard as HE double hockey sticks to talk to his "Medical Assistant/Office Manager" who can be very rude, uncaring and unprofessional. Overall, I guess I'm glad I saw him because I feel like I got a good diagnosis but he's not so good that dealing with the medical assistant is worth it.

Complete arrogant a**

There is something to be said about being a good doctor other than just having the letters MD after your name. This doc not only spent very little time with me, he also dismissed most of my information. He was short and rude. His "treatment" didn't address any of my problems, so I had to spend more money seeing another neurologist, who actually had the diagnostic skill to help me. Ends up it was fairly easy and "Dr" Bell missed it.

Talkative and friendly.

Told me what was going to happen, and explained very well what my treatments could be. Taken just a little aback by his pony tail, but that's a personal prejudice.

Maybe I've become spoiled to the modern age but Dr. Bell seems really behind there. He has no way to remind clients of appointments when they are set 1 year out (how long do you expect a business card to last?) and it appears his staff struggles working with pharmacies (very disappointing that a client has to follow up multiple times to remind his doctor to do his job).Overall Dr. Bell appears to be a "good guy". He just doesn't seem to care as much about the doctor/patient relationship as I think one should.

Best Neurologist

Since my accident I have been to many doctors but Dr Bell is the best of the best. He takes time to explain everything to his patients. He also follows up with patients even if they don't have insurance. He is sympathetic to all your problems. After being his patient is will be difficult to deal with other doctors.

Dr. Ronald J Bell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.