3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ronald J Burt?

Dont go to Dr Burt if you have Chronic Pain issues

Dr. Burt doesnt seem to be knowledgeable in pain management issues. All he sees is what a patient is currently taking and says if you change your meds then "you will be a drug addict". I brought research in with me about a medication for my medical disorder Fibromyalgia. He said I already had a high prescription for pain meds (research the disease, 5 percocets a day is not a high dose for this disease) and that if I SWITCHED to MS Contin I would be a drug addict. Even though the research states patients take no more then 3 pills per day and its extended release with almost 90% having relief from pain finally. I tried showing him the paperwork and he just brushed me off and sent me home telling me to up my dose of Cymbalta. Well thats fine but it doesnt work right away for a Fibro Flare up plus Cymbalta makes me have bad mood swings so when I up my dose its a slow process. He thinks b/c hes been around so long that he knows it all, but he needs to learn about Fibromyalgia.

Worth the wait

Great doctor. Takes time with patients. All of them do. I never feel rushed in that office, so I don't mind the wait. They've taken great care of our family for about 5 years now.Office staff is friendly and professional, but sometimes goof things. That's fine, though, because the docs usually get things right.It used to be quicker to walk in, than get an appt., but that's changed. Now make an appointment. Much less of a wait.

Dr. Ronald J Burt is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lawrence, KS.

Dr. Ronald J Burt Is this you?