Dr. Ronald Jaecks Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Jaecks?

He's The Best!

Posted on September 19th, 2013

If you are reading this, you are probably preparing yourself for an upcoming surgery. If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Jaecks, then you are in good hands. I read reviews on every purchase I make, refrigerators, tv’s, phones, even restaurants and hotels. So I feel it is even more important to research the surgeon who will be operating on you or someone you love. That is why I am writing this response. To help you approach your surgery with the assurance that you have a great surgeon working for you and with you. My husband had surgery several months ago. We have Kaiser Permanente and were referred to Dr. Jaecks. At our first appointment, he patiently answered every question we asked (and I ask a lot of questions). He also explained the procedure so we could understand and drew pictures to help illustrate exactly what was going to happen. He has many years of surgery experience so we felt very confident in his abilities. After the surgery, Dr Jaecks was very attentive and addressed any and all questions and concerns. He approached everything thoughtfully and thoroughly managed my husband’s care. Dr. Jaecks is one of the kindest people we have ever met and he took an interest in us and made sure everything went as smoothly as possible.

Posted on November 6th, 2015