Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald W Johns
Dr. Ronald W Johns, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marble Falls, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Internal Medicine. Dr. Johns is affiliated with Methodist Mansfield Medical Center, Baptist Medical Center and Northeast Baptist Hospital. Dr. Johns has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ronald W Johns has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ronald W Johns has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Ronald W Johns is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Best doctor I've had!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ronald W Johns - Posted on July 18th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ronald W Johns - Posted on July 19th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ronald W Johns - Posted on March 5th, 2015
AWESOME Dr. and Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ronald W Johns - Posted on January 15th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ronald W Johns - Posted on January 28th, 2012
Everyone in the office is congenial, He can almost look at you and tell what is wrong. He never misses your dianosis. One visit and he gives you the medicine you need. Have never had any complaints with anyone at that office. very good to feel you have a place you can go to and feel at ease and know you will be taken care of.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Johns is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1993
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Ronald W Johns accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLIVE OAK MEDICINE, 608 Gateway Central Ste 100, Marble Falls, TX
Dr. Ronald W Johns is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Marble Falls, TX.