Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald W Killam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ronald W Killam has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Ronald W Killam has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Ronald W Killam is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
The 1 Time I got to see the Dr. it was ok...The wait was RIDICULOUS though....it was like 3 hours in the waiting room and then like 2.5 hours just sitting alone in the office. He was ok laid back, but then on the follow up his staff became rude and unresponsive and overall a pain... I would not recomend this doc to anyone....mainly because you probably wont even get to see him....You will probably only end up seeing the nurse who knows nothing about your diagnosis and refuses to let you speak to the doctor.
Dr. Killam has been my physician for many years. He always shows concern for my well being and does not try to convince me of care that I do not need. He has actually saved my life by his immediate concern for a rare issue that I had. An honest doctor who is not afraid of saying "I don't know" - a rarity today and will research the best way of handling medical issues in life.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Dr. Killam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1987
University Of Texas Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRonald Wayne Killam Md, 1140 Westmont Dr Ste 445, Houston, TX
Dr. Ronald W Killam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.