Dr. Ronald Killam Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Killam?

Patient: Pamela Higdon

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Dr Killam has been my M.D. for almost 30 years. I have loved watching his family grow along with his wife. He is an excellent doctoe who I trust completely! I pray that he remains my Dr. Until he decides to retire. God bless him!

Long Wait Time 3 Hrs + Bad Staff

Posted on April 10th, 2013

The 1 Time I got to see the Dr. it was ok...The wait was RIDICULOUS though....it was like 3 hours in the waiting room and then like 2.5 hours just sitting alone in the office. He was ok laid back, but then on the follow up his staff became rude and unresponsive and overall a pain... I would not recomend this doc to anyone....mainly because you probably wont even get to see him....You will probably only end up seeing the nurse who knows nothing about your diagnosis and refuses to let you speak to the doctor.

Patient

Posted on August 8th, 2012

Dr. Killam has been my physician for many years. He always shows concern for my well being and does not try to convince me of care that I do not need. He has actually saved my life by his immediate concern for a rare issue that I had. An honest doctor who is not afraid of saying "I don't know" - a rarity today and will research the best way of handling medical issues in life.

Great Dr

Posted on October 25th, 2011

I really like Dr Killam but the wait times are too long. I've never waited less than 1.5 hrs.

Posted on July 28th, 2011

although the waiting room visit was an hour it just goes to show that he doesn't rush his patients in and out. he is a very fine doctor.

Posted on October 18th, 2016