Dr. Ronald S Kober Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald S Kober?

EXCELLENT DOC, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Very competent, well spoken, supportive, and full of common sense.

Dr Kober did surgery on me in 2004 recessitated me 2 times and saved my life and for that I am grateful

Worst Bedside Manner Ever

This doctor may be an excellent surgeon. However, he was constantly condescending & insulting. Have never seen a doctor who has such an arrogancy toward family and patient. Patients' choice award???? I was surprised to read that. Never again! We are all God's children. When we are at our most vulnerable, some compassion would be appreciated more than a rude lecture. I hope his heart softens.

Sad way my brother died

My brother had a swollen colon so the dr pretty much scared him into having emerge surgery instead of having a second opinion about going to the texas medical center where his son work at, but after surgery things went down hill, no urgency with dr, no different take on how to interact with infections it was like the dr forgot his talents. The family trusted his skill as a surgeon but his skills did not show up after the surgery I recommend everyone take a trip to either the texas medical center or kelsy sebo for other options. The dr even had the nerve to say bad things to say in front my brother until we asked him to walk outside abd speak with us, I'm pretty much done with this dr and will further investigate the real cause of death.

Dr. Kober took my daughter in by referral the same afternoon her primary doctor called him. He was very thorough and accurate in his diagnosis. My 9 year old daughter was comfortable with him and he answered all of her questions patiently. If the need arises, we would consult with him again.

He is wonderful, and I would recommend him to anyone needing a knowledge, caring, concerned, and excellent pyhsician