Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald J Kohn has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 74
Dr Kohn is never in a hurry,he takes his time when examining you. My wife and I are in our 80's he always gives us written instructions on our meds When we go there he examines us thoroughly .He is like the Doctors of old days,where they were concerned about your health and not how quick they could get you out of the office .Love him
Dr Kohn is a fantastic Physician. He has been are Family Doctor for years. Dr Kohn represents what you want in a medical provider, simply he is concerned with healing his patient. I have never felt rushed in his office. He always takes time to talk and answer any questions. He might be the only doctor I have ever meet that is more concerned with helping his patients than making money. When I was traveling and with an ailment I called and spoke to Dr Kohn over the phone. He was able to diagnose my issue and prescribe the medication.
Dr. Kohn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Ronald J Kohn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRj Kohn Family Medicine Pc, 5081 N Rainbow Blvd Ste 110, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Ronald J Kohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.