Is Dr. Ronald Kolegraff the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Kolegraff MD
Dr. Ronald Kolegraff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eden Prairie, MN, with other offices in Burnsville, MN and Chanhassen, MN . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Phlebology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Kolegraff has 3 locations
800 Prairie Center Drive Suite 290
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
550 West Burnsville Parkway Suite 201
Burnsville, MN 55337
Dr. Ronald Kolegraff has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ronald Kolegraff has the following 2 expertise
- Varicose Veins
37 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Ronald Kolegraff Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ronald Kolegraff's office for more information.
800 Prairie Center Drive Suite 290 Eden Prairie, MN : (763) 447-2500
550 West Burnsville Parkway Suite 201 Burnsville, MN : (763) 447-2500
7800 Market Boulevard Chanhassen, MN : (763) 447-2500
More about Dr. Ronald Kolegraff
Dr. Kolegraff is a Diplomate of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, one of only a few physicians in the State who has shown the commitment to licensing and credentials to actually obtain ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ronald Kolegraff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Eden Prairie, MN.