Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald M Kriner
Dr. Ronald M Kriner, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fountain Hill, PA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Kriner is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus. Dr. Kriner has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald M Kriner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 23
What a great experience with Dr. Kriner! I am so glad he was the doctor on staff when I was induced. I had only seen him one time during my pregnancy and was impressed by his compassion and the fact that he just really knows his patients. He knew everything about my last delivery and the complications I had including the back problems I was having with this pregnancy BEFORE he even came in the room to talk to me. I liked the other physicians that I saw but they were much less personable than Dr. Kriner! With my first child, I delivered at a Naval Hopsital and had "doctors" who were very rude and had horrible bedside manner, the doctor who delivered my first yelled at me, treated me like crap and panicked when things didn't go the way he thought. Dr. Kriner came in the morning of induction, gave me a hug, shook my husbands hand, told us what he was doing and what he expected...about an hour later he was there delivering my sweet baby girl. It was quick, easy, I was treated with respect, Dr Kriner's bedside manner was amazing. Not once did I worry about anything. He was very calm and compassionate! Thank you so much for the wonderful experience!
Dr Kriner is -without a doubt- the best physician I have EVER come across. My husband and I had difficulty concieving and he spent SO MUCH time with us during our infertility and during our pregnancy. I can not even put into words the way I feel about him, his caring disposition and what he has done for my family.
Has been my Dr. for over 11 years. Is dedicated, compitent and very caring. Was new to the practice that had delivered my 1st child when I was pregnant with my 2nd child. Worked with me to insure VBAC delivery of my 2nd child, even when more senior Dr.s at his new practice insisted that C-section was the only alternative. Through the years has diagnosed and helped me through several scary health issues; questionable cervical spots, abnormal mamogram findings, and uterine fibroids. Was instrumental in helping me receive insurance coverage for mamography prior to the age recommended by the American Cancer Society due to my personal risk factors. I trust and respect Dr. Kriner. He doesn't take no for an answer from superiors or insurance companies and is truly a patient advocate.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2014, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kriner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
St Lukes Hospital
Dr. Ronald M Kriner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSt Lukes Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates, 701 Ostrum St Ste 203, Fountain Hill, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald M Kriner in this video.
Dr. Ronald M Kriner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Hill, PA.