Dr. Ronald M Kriner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald M Kriner?

Awesome!

What a great experience with Dr. Kriner! I am so glad he was the doctor on staff when I was induced. I had only seen him one time during my pregnancy and was impressed by his compassion and the fact that he just really knows his patients. He knew everything about my last delivery and the complications I had including the back problems I was having with this pregnancy BEFORE he even came in the room to talk to me. I liked the other physicians that I saw but they were much less personable than Dr. Kriner! With my first child, I delivered at a Naval Hopsital and had "doctors" who were very rude and had horrible bedside manner, the doctor who delivered my first yelled at me, treated me like crap and panicked when things didn't go the way he thought. Dr. Kriner came in the morning of induction, gave me a hug, shook my husbands hand, told us what he was doing and what he expected...about an hour later he was there delivering my sweet baby girl. It was quick, easy, I was treated with respect, Dr Kriner's bedside manner was amazing. Not once did I worry about anything. He was very calm and compassionate! Thank you so much for the wonderful experience!

The absoute BEST ob!

Dr Kriner is -without a doubt- the best physician I have EVER come across. My husband and I had difficulty concieving and he spent SO MUCH time with us during our infertility and during our pregnancy. I can not even put into words the way I feel about him, his caring disposition and what he has done for my family.

Very good doctor.

I have been a patient at St. Luke's OB/GYN Associates for a few years. It is my understanding that there is a new office manager. I am not sure what axe Don't Bother has to grind, but the physicians are great. They also now have 2 female physicians.

Excellent Doctor

Has been my Dr. for over 11 years. Is dedicated, compitent and very caring. Was new to the practice that had delivered my 1st child when I was pregnant with my 2nd child. Worked with me to insure VBAC delivery of my 2nd child, even when more senior Dr.s at his new practice insisted that C-section was the only alternative. Through the years has diagnosed and helped me through several scary health issues; questionable cervical spots, abnormal mamogram findings, and uterine fibroids. Was instrumental in helping me receive insurance coverage for mamography prior to the age recommended by the American Cancer Society due to my personal risk factors. I trust and respect Dr. Kriner. He doesn't take no for an answer from superiors or insurance companies and is truly a patient advocate.

Dr. Ronald M Kriner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Hill, PA.