Dr. Ronald Kuhn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Kuhn?

Finally just gave up

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Dr. Kuhn seemed like a nice man in the 8 minutes I saw him. As a past healthcare executive I have to say this practice appears to me to have one driving influence, generate charges. It certainly does not offer customer friendly service. In the three hours and fifteen minutes I spent in their waiting room for two visits, I heard patient after patient say that there calls were not returned. This is particularly sad since these were only the patients so frustrated that they came in person to get answers to their questions. They all got the same answer, "we will give the nurse a message and she will call you". This practice, Arkansas Urology, has embraced technology at the expense of human interaction. Personally, I walked out.

Posted on May 27th, 2016

I needed a prostatectomy and wanted to have the Divinci robotic procedure. I wanted a urologist who had done over a thousand of them and Dr. Kuhn had that in spades. The surgery was a success and I have been cancer free now for over 5 years. I highly recommend him.

Posted on January 5th, 2016

THE BEST UROLOGIST IN THE AREA

Posted on April 13th, 2015

dr.kuhn staff is very bad, won t return calls ( nurse ) I need drug refill, cant get it.( urgency to go ) I pee on myself, (cant stop ) I have dribbles going back to bed. I pee on myself. Ineed to know if dr. will see this. dr. Kuhn is very good , his staff ( nurse ) is very bad. `

Awful

Posted on May 4th, 2012

Waited 2 months to get an appointment, and 45 minutes to get called into the exam room. Doctor's nurse asked me 5 questions and took notes on a paper towel and left. A nursing student came in and interviewed me and asked what kind of problems I was having. Doctor came in and gave me a prostate exam, spent less than two minutes total in the room, never ask about my problem and left. Never seen him again and I will never return to this quack. I wasted a total of 3.5 hrs at this place and got no results! Do not believe any positive reviews about this guy!

One of the best in USA

Posted on October 8th, 2011

I feel very fortunate that I was able to see Dr. Kuhn. He removed cancerous prostate using da Vinci robot procedure. Have had no post operation problems. Good christian man and a great surgeon.

Best Doctor ever, must of did amazing in College