Dr. Ronald W Lane Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ronald W Lane?

Missed my cancer diagnosis

Dr Lane took 45 seconds in my room to tell my I had a dermatology issue in my ear and to use a cream, completely dismissing my high WBC and the fact that my lymph nodes were incredibly swollen with fevers for an entire year. No thanks to Dr Lane, I was diagnosed with Lymphoma over 3 months later in the ER.

I can't begin to tell you what a wonderful, caring doctor this man is. I had an infected ear and a fever. Dr. Lane took me in from the Emergency Room at MMH without an appointment and quickly got me back on my feet. I needed an antibiotic which I could not afford and he gave me a sample and a coupon for more. If I hadn't had that Ciprodex Otic for my infection I may have been dead by now. The pain was excruciating, and the fever was so high I was about to pass out. He also took the time to clean out the matter which was jammed up against my eardrum causing the infection.

Best doc ever. Ever. He basically saved my life. He's intense but it seems appropriate to the situation.His technical skills are excellent and his confidence and directness gave me the confidence in my recovery that I'm certain had a crucial impact, both immediately & on my long-range quality of life.My family, friends, and I will be forever grateful.

Dr. Ronald W Lane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.