Dr. Ronald Langman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Langman?

Dedicated to profession as Doctor

In the over 20 years that I have received medical services from Dr. Ronald Langman, I can say that he is dedicated to his work and his patients. He makes you feel comfortable and responds to your concerns with medical proficiency and respect. He will listen to your particular concern and treat the situation and/or provide a referral, if needed, so that proper treatment may be administered to alleviate your medical condition. I would definitely recommend Dr. Ronald Langman and applaud him for his years of service to the medical profession and to his patients.

Great doctor

Love this guy. No waiting. Nice staff.

GREAT DOCTOR.

Dr. Langman is always in a rush to leave the room from the moment he walks in. This clinic was nice years ago when there were other doctors, but they all left, and so did most of the patients it seems. Good news: You don't have to wait in line long because there are no other people waiting with you! The people at the reception/billing make one mistake after another. But don't call them out on it, because YOU're in the wrong, not them. They won't admit their mistakes, but the doctor will gladly blame you. "It was on the form. You should have read your own form." Okay, doctor. Next time, I'll trust my form over your or your employees' advice. In fact, I'll just go to a clinic where I CAN trust what they tell me. I assumed people in the doctor's office would understand, better than a printed form, what vaccines I do or don't need to take, but I see that it was my fault for relying on their words instead of the printed words on a generic form. Apparently, I should have ignored their advice and just relied completely on the form instead. At least, that's what the doctor is saying. Okay, I'll take your advice by not taking your advice. Makes complete sense... In addition to providing you with inaccurate information, they also take unnecessary tests. After all, that's where the money comes from. And "you'll get everything next week" is gibberish for "We don't know when it will be ready, but we'll tell you a date anyway. After you call us for three days straight, we'll call you back. Actually, we'll just tell you we'll call you but we won't actually do it. And of course, when you complain to us, we'll just lie on the spot." Do yourself a favor and go to another clinic, as I will. If this was five or ten years ago, I would have given 4 or 5 stars, but those doctors are long gone; and the only one left is the guy who has no time for his patients and blames them for mistakes made by his own employees.

Dr.Langman

Dr.Langman answered all of my concerns regarding my condition , he was reassuring that with treatment I would be well . His office staff is helpful and courteous . I would highly recommend him.

A joke.

No problems getting a next day appointment should be a sign of trouble.Terrible staff,dirty offices,old equipment,"doctor" too busy to listen to your problems...stay away!

LH

Over all a great experience .

Wonderful doc

I have a great experience every visit from the checkin process all the thru to checkout. Doc takes care of everything I need in a timely efficient manner.

vp

great dr,- saved my life. he been treating my family for 20 years - we travel 30 miles to his office.

Dr. Langman is an excellent doctor. He is caring, listens, and puts his patient's well being first. His office staff are very pleasant and it is easy to make an appointment. He is never rushed during my visit.

spent a lot of time with me answering all my questions, very knowledgeable, always fits me into the schedule when i need to be seen, would definitely recommend!

patient

the office staff is very efficient and friendly . Dr.Langman is very knowledgeable and helpful . I would recommend him to family and friends .