Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald S Lederman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ronald S Lederman has the following 17 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Ronald S Lederman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ronald S Lederman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
Went to Lederman for the pain in my Achilles. They recommended PT and laser treatments..Up to 10 was the script. I stopped the PT after 6 sessions as it actually made things worse. They did ultrasounds on each PT....the laser seems to be helping so I went for 10 full treatments. No insurance coverage so it was out of pocket $75.00 each 8 minute session. As it turned out the pain was subsiding because I was not exercising and at the end the laser did exactly ZERO....My last visit was early June. Today I get a bill for $800.00...for what ever my insurance did not cover....Biggest expense appears to be the worthless ultrasounds......At the end it was all smoke and mirrors....be CAREFUL...they will rope you into procedures you do not need .... and sell you snake oil remedies like the laser ...really bad experience.
I could not have received better care anywhere else. Dr. Lederman quickly diagnosed my issue. I was started on physical therapy immediately. After a few weeks the difference was amazing. Now several months after completing my therapy I am pain free. The staff was so amazing that I was almost sad to "graduate" from my therapy. This is a professional, kind and caring office. I would strongly recommend to all.
I had arthroscopic surgery performed on my right knee. Results are excellent and physical therapy staff at Lakes Center location is awesome. Overall a very positive experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1988
Mt Sinai Health Care System
Dr. Ronald S Lederman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ronald S Lederman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.