Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald D Lee
Dr. Ronald D Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Des Plaines, IL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Holy Family Medical Center, Advocate Condell Medical Center and Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. Dr. Lee has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald D Lee has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Retention
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Ronald D Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUropartners Llc, 900 Rand Rd Ste 120, Des Plaines, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald D Lee in this video.
Dr. Ronald D Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Plaines, IL.