Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Lee
Dr. Ronald Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Signal Hill, CA, with another office in Santa Ana, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Fountain Valley, CA, Long Beach, CA and Talbert Ave. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Dementia Testing
- EOL Care
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fountain Valley, CA
Long Beach, CA
Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
31 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1986
Rockford Memorial Hospital
Dr. Ronald Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ronald Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Signal Hill, CA.