Dr. Ronald Lehman Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Lehman Jr?

Top of the Line Treatment

Posted on October 24th, 2017

It's been a week since my surgery; I can't believe how fantastic I feel. From my first visit, I felt confident that I was in good hands. His staff (in particular Christine and Kristin) worked to ensure that I was well cared for and prepared for my procedure. I felt like Dr. Lehman considered my entire situation (instead of just looking at the affected part) and advised me on the best course of treatment. I'd give more stars if I could!

Back Surgery

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Dr. Lehman is always extremely warm, professional, and knowledgeable. After struggling for years with lower back pain, and eventually difficulty walking, I was able to lower my ODI from 48 to 0. Today I am pain free thanks to Dr. Lehman and his amazing team.

Excellent physician with great demeanor

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

He was very sure of himself in explaining my situation and giving me options in relieving my pain. No one else gave me the confidence that they could help me the way he did, or considered my health as a whole picture. His confidence and knowledge was so apparent!

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on July 24th, 2017

From the first visit to the surgery and post operative appointment he was accessible, warm and supportive. He answered all my husband's and my questions and was available to talk to my family several times after surgery. Excellent surgeon as evidenced by my recovery and the fact that my pre operative pain was gone almost right after surgery. As an added plus his nurse and assstant were available through the first weeks after surgery to answer our questions and concerns. Thank you!

THE DREAM TEAM

Posted on July 18th, 2017

Dr. Lehman and his team are the GREATEST,...... They went above and beyond the call of duty and not only enabled me to keep my dream of being a Division 1 athlete when everyone else told me i had to give it up...but have remained involved in my progress and well being even after I have been fixed....... Truly the best out there!!!!!

If in chronic pain, this is the doctor to see!

Posted on July 10th, 2017

Dr. Lehman gave us our life back...after three years of chronic pain, I am able to live again!

Posted on June 21st, 2017

Very thorough, skillful,meticulously attentive to every aspect of the surgery. Listened carefully to me.

Excellent experience

Posted on June 19th, 2017

By far the best decision I made. I am a relatively active person that lost the ability to workout. That is to dr Lehman and his team I am on my way to being fully functional and resuming my activities. If you have a back issue I highly recommen you make an appointment

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

It was great experience all around

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

Good experience. Recovering but wish it was faster

The Best

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

Great experience, turned out better than I hoped for. I was not sure I could ever walk again and now I'm up and dancing! Terrific surgeon.

Extremely skilled surgeon

Posted on May 7th, 2017

Due to stenosis in 3 lumbar areas I had been suffering with severe cramping in my leg for weeks. I met with 4 surgeons including Dr. Lehman and each one had a different approach as to how to help me. Dr. Lehman explained his method very clearly; I was impressed with his explanation and delivery as to what he would do to relieve my pain. His credentials, ability and experience along with his patience in explaining the procedure were instrumental in choosing him to perform the surgery. I was discharged after 2 days in the hospital where I received excellent care. Thanks to Dr. Lehman my quality of life is greatly improved and I will be forever thankful! His staff including Jessica in the office, Christine Boston, Delaney Lowman, and Kristen were all most caring and very attentive. He should be extremely proud of his expertise, conscientiousness, and total dedication to his patience and staff.