Dr. Ronald Littlefield Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Littlefield?

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Average wait time is over 2 hours. Staff is not courteous at all.

SURPRISED

Posted on September 16th, 2015

I am surprised to read all the negative remarks here. I have been seeing this Doctor or at least 15 years, have moved away and still make a 4 hr trip to see him. I have found him to be the most caring individual in the Spartanburg area Health Care community. I find the staff to be competent and they go above board to help the patients. I will often have to sit and wait for him, but I have witness his spending quality times with patients, answering questions, and listening to what they say, that I do not mind waiting. I have NEVER smelled alcohol on his breath and imagine what others are accusing him of is simple breath mints or mouth wash. I would suggest that if you do not like his bedside manner, or more importantly his medical skills, then go elsewhere, but I doubt you'll find a better man or doctor in Spartanburg.

N/a

Posted on July 18th, 2015

Does not seem to be listening to you as you are talking, then when he replies it is more of a mumble. The waiting time is ridiculous. At times he has had the smell of alcohol, from the night before? My dad and mom went to him because they liked the other doctors with him, then the other doctors moved to different office, so now they do not have the inconvience of seeing him.

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Best Doctor that I have ever had

Posted on April 27th, 2015

He will let you suffer in pain. Use to be a caring.

Mrs

Posted on November 22nd, 2014

I have had an appointment with Dr. Littlefield, and waited 3-4 hours to see him...it is not just me, others have waited as long or longer. When you do get in to see the doctor he smells of alcohol, and I am unable to understand what he is saying, he mumbles his words, so the I have to ask nurse what he said. He will make mistakes in giving me medicine, medicine I already or medicine for something you are not complaining about, i.e. Medication for ulcers and I have no indications of ulcers. He should do something about time my time is also of value.

Posted on December 4th, 2012

I have waited with my mother in this office for 5hrs when she had an appointment. they don't give my mother a list of medications that she is suppose to be taking he gets her medication mixed up but for some reason she likes going to him. I can go on and on.

Posted on July 28th, 2017