Dr. Ronald M Long Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald M Long?

Did not go back !

Awesome

Dr. Long is a very caring, concerned and attentive physican. Wait times have always been minimal, and it seems as if they never over book appointments. Most times I am seen quickly. What I find most refreshing is his ability to route out the conartists and drive them away. I do not feel a stigma about going to this practice, as the riffraff is well weeded out!

A true life saver

Made my life worth living again.

Dr. Long is one of the nicest and most professional men I have ever had an appointment with. I was very pleased.

Dr. Long

Dr.Long has the best bed side manor, the only Dr. that made me feel my case was of special interest. Follow up visits are with a PA and there has been a bit of a turn around in the PA's but they are very pleasent to work with, I must say that I am a rather dificult patient at times and have some special requirments that require extra time and paper work, but its never a problem with Dr. Long or his staff. Wish my family Dr. was like Dr. Long.

Pain Under Control

Dr. Long is excellent at what he does and treats you with respect and kindness. I have been going to him since he opened his pratice in Goldsboro, NC. Only now I only get to see him for proceedures. All follow up appointments are with an associate who is not as involved with the patients as Dr, Long is. I have had a back injury and severe pain for 19 years. I finally have a dr. I can trust again in Dr. Long.

Dr. Ronald M Long is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goldsboro, NC.