Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald L Lopez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ronald L Lopez has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Ronald L Lopez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I used to think Dr. Lopez was an excellent doctor. After months of searing pain an infection I found out my true cause for it, a surgical gauze that was left inside me after my c-section. Now after months of not knowing and countless visits to him I am trying to heal. I missed out on precious moments with my babies that I can't get back due to this. Be very wise in which doctor you choose to take care of you and your unborn.
Dr. Lopez has such awesome bedside manners! He is so nice about everything and is caring. He listens to everything that you need to say and actually cares about his patients! He looks at what's best for the patient's interest and there is just no better way to describe what a good doctor he really is! I definitely him recommended to anyone!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Ohio Valley Medical Center
Dr. Ronald L Lopez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald L Lopez in this video.
Dr. Ronald L Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chillicothe, OH.