Dr. Ronald Luszcz Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Luszcz?

Poor Customer Service, Patients concerns not a priority

Posted on June 19th, 2014

Have had problems with attitudes from office staff in the past. Scheduled a physical that included fasting for 12 hours. I showed up for a 7:45am physical appointment but their computers showed a different date, was told they couldn't fit me in. I had an appointment card from them to prove it my date was what I was given. I confronted the doctor directly but he didn't care. Told me "I can only see so many people at a time". Took off work and fasted. The office staff should have fit me in since it was their error.

Love this doctor

Posted on October 30th, 2013

Dr Luszcz has been my doctor for over 20 years. I would and do recommend him all the time. I recently moved to Florida and miss the ease of making appointments and his kind and understanding manner.

sucks

Posted on July 28th, 2013

quick to prescribe meds without really knowing whats going on. doesn't take the time to really listen to you and what problems you are having.

There's better one's out there!

Posted on July 11th, 2013

He's ok if you have a cold, but thats about it. When I went in, I even saw him go to a medical book to look up my symptoms. And talk, talk, talk, about everything except what you go there for. Staff is just as bad. giggle, giggle, giggle, thats about all they do.

Posted on June 23rd, 2017