Dr. Ronald Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Friedman?

Breast augmentation

Posted on December 13th, 2017

My experience with Dr. Friedman has been amazing. He made me feel at ease right away. I had so many questions because first I had never been under general anesthesia and this was very scary for me. I was not worried about the pain after but was so scared to die for a cosmetic surgery. He was so professional and reassuring and what a gentleman! I am very athletic and had a lot of questions about my recovery. He answered all my questions and more. I never felt rushed. I decided to go with saline and love the look and the feel of my breasts. The results is great, I just wish I had gone a little bigger but I was so scared it was going to look fake. Dr. Friedman is an artist, my scars are barely visible. My chest felt tight for a little while but I had no pain. I had my surgery on a Thursday morning, and I was back at work on Monday. I was running after 3 weeks and biking 6weeks after surgery. I am 7 months post- surgery and I strongly recommend Dr. Friedman. It was all worth it. Finally I have a nice cleavage. Katerine

Highly recommend!

Posted on December 3rd, 2017

Dr. Friedman is fantastic. He's very detailed and thorough. His wife, Jin, and the entire office are wonderful to work with. I've had two procedures and am very happy with the results.

Could not be happier

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

Dr. Friedman and his team are the absolute best! When a spot (that turned out to be nothing) came up on my mammogram and required me to get an MRI two days before my surgery was scheduled, Jin worked tirelessly to find me a place that would get me in immediately and read my results. I could not be happier with the work Dr. Friedman did on me. Don't bargain shop your plastic surgery! Go with the best!

Wonderful care from Dr. Friedman and his staff!

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Dr. Friedman and his staff are fantastic! They provided excellent care and attention to detail with the immediate surgery that I required. I know that because of his expertise and training I will have minimal to no scaring where the surgery was needed to repair my eye brow. I would highly recommend Dr. Friedman for any plastic surgery needs.

Breast Implants

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Great outcome!!! I am a 60 year old woman who had a very satisfying experience and am very happy with my beautiful breasts! Thanks to the highly talented Dr. Friedman and his outstanding and caring staff .

Very Picky - Only Dr near Dallas I would let do my surgery

Posted on January 20th, 2017

I just went to Dr. Friedman this month for my second breast augmentation job. My first one, I had 550cc but didn't feel my shape was right and wasn't happy. After looking at boob jobs here, and research, I narrowed down to a list of surgeons. I scheduled consultations, and only one Dr. I was going to let touch me. That was Friedman. I am so happy with my results, I have fullness and more volume up top and they are closer together with a different shape implant. He is so knowledge and meticulous and does a great job. You'll miss out if you don't go to him. Not only that, but I would hate for you to pay and not be happy with your results. He is reasonably priced (cheaper then some other quotes I received), and does the best job. I lived in Vegas and this was a lot of the girls money makers - not mine per say- but I am picky with how I want it to look. Do yourself a favor and just schedule the consultation now!

Posted on December 29th, 2016

As a medical professional, I researched for a surgeon who I felt confident practices using the latest and most technically sound technique for breast augmentation. Among all surgeons in DFW I chose Dr. Friedman for these qualities, his perfectionism and length of time in the operating room.

Posted on October 27th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Friedman. Dr. Friedman and his staff are very professional and will answer all your questions and give you lots of information on your type of surgery. I am very pleased with the surgery that I had. Definitely go see Dr. Friedman.

Posted on August 12th, 2016

I went to Dr. Friedman for a breast reduction before I went to college. He and his staff were amazing. Everyone was very sensitive to my concerns and made me feel as comfortable as possible with the whole experience. I am thrilled with the results. It is life changing! There was very little discomfort. Honestly, getting my wisdom teeth removed was definitely more painful. I completely trust Dr. Friedman and everyone in the office.

Excellent Experience

Posted on April 7th, 2016

We had an excellent experience while at Dr. Friedman's office. My husband went to have multiple skin tags removed, many around the eyes and he was very nervous but after meeting with Dr. Friedman he made him feel very comfortable.

Talent and Trust

Posted on November 7th, 2015

Dr. Friedman is the only person I will ever trust with most of my body parts. When I had a small cyst on my breast he just took care of it for me. He didn't want me to have the usual large scar associated with removing it. He and his staff are amazing. I trust them without question.

Posted on May 30th, 2015