Dr. Ronald M Lewis Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ronald M Lewis Jr?

worse Dr ever

I was glad to read other reviews and find that we did not over react to this rude, mean, arrogant unprofessional person. As one of the other reviews said, he believes every other doctor is wrong and only he knows anything. We came from a wonderful PCP of 16 years who retired. We had 2 visits and never got to the subject of my husbands issues because Ron Lewis was too busy criticizing the former PCP, accusing us of being drug dealers, humiliating us, telling us not to expect to get the kind of treatment the former PCP spoiled us to, and telling us what he WASN'T going to do for my husband. I wrote a formal letter of complaint to administration who answered me by saying he is allowed to run his practice his way. I can't believe he's allowed to treat people that way. Lake Charles Memorial must not need money or patients. We only went back the 2nd time because we thought he was having a bad day the first time.... But no, he's just plain mean. We have found another very kind compassionate PCP. I don't know how Ron Lewis' staff can work for him. They are all actually really nice. I feel sorry for them.

Dr. Lewis has horrible bedside manners. He talked about me to other patients of his which later told me of this. I found this to be very unprofessional. You shouldn't have to worry about your doctor talking about your problems to other people.

Untrustworthy

Dr Lewis thinks too much of himself. I see Dr Lewis for treatment for a chronic illness I was diagnosed with 7 years ago. Dr Lewis took me on as a patient with the promise that he understood my plan of care and how to handle it. In reality, he wanted a science project. Any time I am hospitalized he puts me through a round of test after test trying to prove other doctors wrong. He never explains what any test is for and when you question him he throws around his authority. I had his cell phone numbers for emergencies and after I told him I was uncomfortable with all the tests he stopped answering and gets his nurse to call who always says "I will pass along the message." Several times I have made appointments to see him and when I get there the only person I see is the nurse practitioner. I was sick with an infection for over a month, in the end I saw a different doctor who finally did an exam and ordered the proper medication. The number one issue with Dr Lewis is that he is untrustworthy, you never know what a test or medication is for, he has lied to my face more than once, apparently unaware that I am able to read the order. To me, trust in a doctor is key and I am currently in the process of trying to find another physician.

Dr. Ronald M Lewis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Charles, LA.