2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronald M Robinson?

Carrie Behrens

dr Robinson made a correct diagnosis on me in no time after one session he was supportive kind and easy to deal with his supporting staff as well

This "doctor" is the most rude, unprofessional nutcase I have ever been to. He would not even give me my medical results before throwing a "waiver" I signed before my endoscopy at me and saying.. "Don't you read what you sign" ?? I had an endoscopy and got a $6000 bill for anesthesia. I mentioned to the receptionist that they should use anesthesiologists that take patients insurance.. so patients don't get large bills. She rudely said "you signed a waiver".. too bad. What kind of answer is that ? Well.. an hour later I finally see the doctor. He starts giving me a hard time before we even talk about my test results !! He goes off on me for not "reading the waiver" and complaining about a $6000 bill for a test he did using an anesthesiologist that is not in my network. I then apologized to him and he said "I don't accept !! "I don't make enough money to deal with people like you" ! . Stunned I said "What kind of doctor are you " He then called me an a$$hole. And this is in front of nurses, patients and others. This guy is a wack job.. avoid him at all cost.

Dr. Ronald M Robinson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Garden City, NY.