Dr. Ronald Mensh Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Mensh?

Not Impressed

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Very thorough and knowledgeable

Posted on August 28th, 2014

My husband has been with Dr. Mensch for years. I was impressed by what my husband told me about him as well as neighbors and friends, so decided to give him a try. He is my 5th gastro doctor (previousy I'd seen doctors in Boston and Manhattan) and I am very happy with my 2 visits so far. I appreciate his knowledge and attention to detail and the concern he showed me for my illness. He was very thorough when reviewing my history, and came up with a plan for moving forward. I feel like I am in good hands, and don't need to second guess his advice.

Awful doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2013

This doctor is incredibly full of himself, often injecting personal (and offensive) opinions about unrelated issues into my visits. Once I decided to leave the practice and find another gastroenterologist, I finally received an accurate diagnosis. I can't believe that I had been suffering with this doctor's lack of knowledge and odd personality for so long. This guy needs to retire, he's got some serious defects as a medical professional on many levels.

inconsiderate and arrogant

Posted on June 10th, 2010

had a colonoscopy that took over an hour the doctor knew from the onset of the proceedure that the sedation/pain killer was not working. He also knew that I had beenhaving abdominal pain,had post herpetic neuralgia on the left side of my pelvis/groin area and used hydrocodone. Before he began he noted that my heart rate was elevated and did not give me one of the pain meds.I was in an enormous amount of pain and half way through he acknowledged that he knew this was tough on me and when it was tough on me, it was tough for him.he didn't miss a beat and he would not give me anything more for the pain.He was having difficulties and said I needed to lay on my back,where the tech proceeded to push diectly on my damaged nerve with the heel of her hand.I told them,''you are pressing directly on my nerve damage,'' no let up.I kept thinking this has to be almost over...but it continued.He came into the recovery room and told me I might have to have another colonoscopy in 3or4 months, I can't print what I told him.He called 3 days later to give me the results from the biopsies (polyps)and said I would have to have another proceedure as he was unable to completely remove one of the polyps that was the type to turn to cancer.He said I had diverticulosis and narrowing and hardness from previous diverticulitis.I told him exactly what I thought of his barbaric methods and that I would never let him touch me again and did'tknow if I could ever face another colonoscopy. He said that he did't have to do it, he could reccomend someone else.I told him I didn't need anymore of his help.He also was training a young woman, she was assisting, making it take even longer, causing more pain and humiliation. When it was over I felt violated.

Posted on March 7th, 2017