Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald J Milewski has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Ronald J Milewski has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Ronald J Milewski has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ronald J Milewski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Did not do a proper exam at the emergency room. Pretty much told me i was lying about symptoms and sent a nurse to discharge me after telling me he would look at my medical records which he did not even attempt to do. Was not at all looked over and continually used technical words that i did not understand and would not explain them to me.
I was seen by Dr Milewski in the ER around four in the morning, there were very few patients in the ER at this time. After waiting one hour and fifteen minutes I was placed in a room where I waited for him to come in for over 30 minutes. Meanwhile, I was in excruciating pain. He came in and only listened to my lungs and heart then left. He was extremely condescending and rude. When he returned he said that he would not treat me and that I needed to go to my PCM. I informed him that I couldn't get into my PCM until the following week. Needless to say, he did not care. So, I left the ER with an extremely elevated blood pressure and heart rate and a pain level of 9/10. I could barely walk, much less sit, lay down or sleep. This is the worst experience I have ever had in an ER and I will be making a formal complaint. I suggest any future pts ask for a different doctor.
He has seen friends and family as an ER physician for several years. Few have experienced a colder more uncaring doctor. Can also be rude and condescending. Seriously misdiagnosed a pretty cut and dried condition I presented. Under treats for pain. The worst medical experience I have ever had. Would rather drive to another city for care if he is on duty and I am not alone. Tried to solicit something positive from others to say to be more balanced in this evaluation but was unsuccessful. NOT a good choice if you have a special needs child.
39 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald J Milewski in this video.
Dr. Ronald J Milewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southern Pines, NC.