Dr. Ronald Morgan Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Dr. Ronald Morgan

I have been through severe trauma to include sexual boundary crossings by a Psychologist, a Psychiatrist who shot his wife, 7 year old and himself, another who was accused of boundary crossing - and then I go see Dr. Morgan at A.G. County Mental Health. Knowing my history with boundary crossing and my hypervigilence against it, he came to where I lived "to purchase an item he noticed was from me on Craigslist" and that he "wanted to see the look of surprise on my face when he came over." That, THAT is a boundary crossing. He is also truly argumentative, as has become Donna Hayes who was in on every appointment I had with Dr. Morgan because of my fears, and knows he was at my house, admitted "he [could] be a little argumentative" and when I tried to discuss that with her because I was scared, she said absolutely nothing - covering for a doctor who harms a patient in critical need of authentic, NON-boundary crossing care.I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM - He will harm you, your family, I've heard from another source (I realize this is hearsay), that he treated an acquaintance of mine's daughter the same way, rude, argumentative and scared her. If you want to get well, do not go to see Dr. Morgan, and his assistant, Donna Hayes covered for him, so I have lost all trust of ANY good intention with the Arroyo Grande County Mental Health.

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.