Dr. Ronald N Wong Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronald N Wong?

Final Diagnosis: Time For Wong To Retire

I went to Dr. Wong for severe sinus infections that cause impaction and nose bleeds. I have drainage and wake up unable to breathe out of my nose. I had hoped Dr. Wong could help figure this out, but I was wrong. He'd ask me a question and then interrupt me to answer his question his way, he'd try to do a "gotcha" like this was an episode of Matlock. He was loud like he wasn't listened to as a child and when I asked questions he'd ramble on about something non related like my grandma did...at 83! He also decided that the pain that I was in was causing my sinus issues. He seemed real proud like Sherlock when I told him I have tingling that runs down my legs and arms, but looked lost when I told where the pain comes from like I ran over his dog named "Gotcha"! In the end I felt disappointed that I made the 45 minute trip and waited 90 minutes to be seen for a 5+ minutes of Dr. Wong's Gotcha. I see doctors every month and have for many years and I've never dealt with a doctor that was so full of himself that I'm sending him a referral to a proctologist...

No good

Always presses your pressure point in back to cause extreme pain, he is not a dr that is suppose to do that, if u r on any aid forget any quality of treatment, if u r on insurance great service

I have been humiliated. He has a special way of doing that.

Bad Care

Years ago I seen Dr. Ronald Wong to have my tonsils taken out and he was perfect. He was very nice and took care of any issues that I was having at that time. Well, it has been 7 years since then and I returned due to having constant problems with my throat. He took a look at my throat and said it was due to my muscles tightening. I didn't completely agree but did a few exercises that he advised me to do. He told me to return a month later if they had not worked. Well, they did not work and symptoms got worse. I waited over a month to finally get in to see him. I was excited for my appointment and to finally find a diagnoses after seeing numerous doctors all to no avail. Anyway, I'm finally seen and tell him the issues haven't gotten any better in fact they're worse now and I also have burning along with a tight throat. He didn't look at my throat, or even feel around my neck. He proceeds to tell me it is from clearing my throat too much. I told him that I felt that it isn't from that and I know when something is wrong with my body is something is very wrong. He seemed to get angry and I asked him for some sort of test to be done. He said "Well I could request a test, but you are going to pay for it." I left that office with a diagnosis of "Clearing my throat too much" and very upset. Now I am at square one and will NEVER go back to Dr. Ronald Wong again.

Bedside manners got worse post surgery.

Personal Opinions given...not medical opinions

This doctor is a joke. Stay away. He told me my baby is overweight when he isn't. He also told me that he can't make my 9 month old feel better because he can't tell him what hurts. Stay away!

Dr. Ronald N Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hanford, CA.