Dr. Ronald Nold Jr Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Nold Jr?

Amazing Dr. Nold

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Nold and his staff. On my first visit, his resident met with me and then he came in. He asked questions and then let me ask questions. He answered every question I had in complete details in terms I could understand. I never felt like he was in a hurry or rushing off to see another patient. I, truly, felt like I was his only patient. He explained the surgery and said to call if I had any questions. On the day of surgery, he came to the pre-op area and sat down and asked if I was okay and what could he do! He was very, very kind to me and my family on the morning of surgery. Again, he made us feel like we were his only concern. He is an amazing surgeon and I jsut love him! On my last visit, I almost hated to go as he was just so wonderful and kind. His talent is beyond superb and so is his bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone! His office staff is very kind also and very efficient.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Posted on May 19th, 2014

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.