Dr. Ronald I Oldroyd Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ronald I Oldroyd?

very professional and kind

He had good bedside manor and is very experienced in all aspects of urology. He was sinsitive to my ideas, comfort and condition. I was very impressed when he personally called me back with the test results. Good personal follow through.

Oldroyd misdianosed my condition. When I asked for a 2nd opinion...

He came back into my room and yelled at me for this decision. When I asked him to leave, he persisted until I paiged the nurses at the hospital and told him that I would call security. My new Doctor was able to diagnose my condition in 20 minutes. After 5 days and being hospitilized. Oldroyd still had no idea what I had. He is very incompetent. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Ronald I Oldroyd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Provo, UT.