Dr. Ronald S Oser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald S Oser?

Great experience!

Dr. Oser was really great! I hadn't seen him in years, but then a Christmas tree attacked my unprotected eyes (foolishly I ignored the instinct to wear some eye protection), so I made an appointment because the irritation wasn't subsiding, but also didn't seem urgent. However, he was able to see me the very next morning (made appointment 3pm the day before). Anyway he was very kind, personable, and made the visit overall quite pleasant! He joked lightheartedly and made good conversation (a nice calming tactic); he was very thorough, skillful, knowledgeable, and also seemed very trustworthy. I had no discomfort at any point. It's clear he's done these procedures thousands of times... It seemed like writing a signature; he could do them in his sleep probably. He addressed all my questions as well, including a random non-injury related eye question at the end of my visit. I highly recommend him, and will definitely keep returning! Staff was also pleasant and patient! No complaints =)

I've been going to Dr. Oser for over 25 years and he's GREAT! I've never had a long wait and he's always answered all my questions. I wish all doctor's offices operated like his!