Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald J Pantano has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ronald J Pantano has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 24
Doctor completely ignored my constant requests for an x-ray of my chest. I was sick for weeks, and every time I called to schedule an appointment the nurse would tell me I had to wait a week. When I finally agreed to visit a nurse practitioner she ignored me during the whole visit without even looking. Another 2 weeks went by and I was feeling so sick that I went to the hospital. Turns out I had an infection and 3 leters of fluid in my lungs...all of which would have been caught with an x-ray. The doctor does not care about his patients and should be avoided by anyone who cares about their health. I never leave reviews, but hope enough people see it so that they do not experience what I had to.
dr. pantano has been my doctor for over 20 years. the few times i have asked or needed to see him the same day, i have never had an issue. if i call, outside of my normal yearly, it's mostly same day or next morning at the latest, that i have seen him. he doesn't over diagnose or over medicate. he is patient and asks lots of questions. his staff is extremely pleasant with out being treakly. i would hope to not have to change anytime in the near future.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pantano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1974
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Ronald J Pantano accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdult Medicine Physicians, 100 Mlk Jr Blvd Ste 6, Worcester, MA
Dr. Ronald J Pantano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.