Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald V Pellegrini
Dr. Ronald V Pellegrini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. His specialties include Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Pellegrini is affiliated with Keystone Anesthesia Consultants Ltd. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald V Pellegrini has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Varicose Veins
- Heart Injuries
- Diabetes Complications
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Pellegrini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Ronald V Pellegrini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllegheny General Hospital, 320 E North Ave, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Ronald V Pellegrini is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.