Dr. Ronald B Perelman Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronald B Perelman?

BAD EXPERIENCE

Made me wait while he was flirting with a staff member, I think her name was Laura? Then he came into the examining room and spent all of two minutes with me. Mostly inquiring about my legal representation. I was so upset with this physician, that led me to researching his past and his resume. I was shocked to find that he is licensed and still practicing, because he was convicted for fraud along with other doctors that were subsequently incarcerated. These doctors went as far as appealing their conviction through the California Appellate Court and California Supreme Court (case numbers: Trial Case No.BA090481, Appeal Case No. B092880, Supreme Court Case S047308) I've NEVER heard of a doctor retaining his license after a felony conviction! Clearly I wasn't happy with his services before learning this. Now I'm just going to stay away.

I would not use this doctor again. He was referred by my attorney. He was late to every appointment. Several times I waited 2/3 hours. He keeps his back to you and bedside manner is horrible. Would not refer to anyone. Young man at desk is only polite person their:(:(:(!!!

Excelent Doctor!!!!

I was sent to see Dr. Perelman by my atty. He was very nice and ease to communicate with! His staff was very friendly, willing to help out. I had to wait a little longer that I might of wanted but this happens when you go see a very well known and very reputable orthopedic surgeon with such a background and all those years of experience!!! I don't think these two others patients were talking about the same Dr. I LOVE THE DR. AND HIS STAFF. Dr. Perelman has employees working for him for more than 16 years.

Don't waste your time...

You will only get frustrated by the incompetance of the doctor and his staff. I have waited up to 3 hours for a regular follow up.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR! HEAL YOURSELF BEFORE SEEING THIS CLOWN!

"Dr." Pereleman and his staff are a bunch of unprofessional idiots. I was sent to him as a 2nd opinion that my lawyer was requesting. I got to the office at 12:10 for a 12:30 appointment, and did not get called back to a room until 1:20pm. I sat in the room, with the door open, waiting, and after 30 minutes poked my head out to see what was going on. Another waiting patient told me that the entire staff was having lunch. So, I had to wait another 40 minutes before Perelman came in to see me. He did not know what he was talking about in regards to my injury, and suggested a procedure that my own doctor said is not something that is even practiced anymore. While asking me about my limitations due to my injury, Perelman got a call from his kid or grandkid on his iphone, and did not even excuse himself as he took the call! POOR EXCUSE FOR A DOCTOR, and a HUMAN BEING! Staff is just as bad, PLEASE go anywhere but here, HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE!