Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald A Picazo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr Picazo is the best Ob gyn doctor I have seen. He shares his knowledge about the topic and knows everything about you. Every time I went to see him for my prenatal visits Dr Picazo used technology to predict the delivery of my baby and explained to me all that I wanted to know. He never show any signs of hushing through questions and was very considerate of my decisions and preferences. In in the top of that I felt that he was skillful in his profession to the top... very smart doctor!!! I was glad that someone shared to me about him and hope many would find him soon... I was already 36 weeks pregnant. Hope this would help...
11 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Ronald A Picazo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center, 9961 Sierra Ave, Fontana, CA
Dr. Ronald A Picazo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fontana, CA.