Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ronald Pluszczynski
Dr. Ronald Pluszczynski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Pluszczynski is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. Dr. Pluszczynski has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Pluszczynski has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ronald Pluszczynski has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Ronald Pluszczynski has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ronald Pluszczynski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 8
I have been a patient of Dr. Pluszczynski' s for 19 years, and wonder why I have never rated him before. He is the epitome of what every resident, intern, and medical student should strive for, and ever hope to become as a physician. He loves what he does, and it shows. From the time he walks into the room, his focus is on you and your health. His compassion and bedside manner are genuinely heartfelt. I feel extremely blessed to have found a physician like him. I only wish I had found him sooner.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pluszczynski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Oakwood Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Ronald Pluszczynski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsDearborn Ob/Gyn, 25080 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI
Dr. Ronald Pluszczynski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.