2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ronald S Pobiel?

Best injection radiologist I've had

In the past 5 years I've seen countless doctors, nurses, radiologists and a few surgeons for my ongoing lumbar spine pain. Dr. Pobiel stands out as one of the most caring physicians I've dealt with. During my discogram, and subsequent 2 therapeutic disc injections (each at two levels), his interest in my well-being (both during the procedure and in the months after the procedure) made me feel that he cared about how improving my situation on a long-term basis. The disc injections, coupled with PT, are my last resort before a 360 fusion, and so I appreciate his willingness to take the time to talk to be before, during and after the injections to help me prolong the time I have before the surgery and make that time as pain-free as possible. None of my appointments with him were rushed and he was very professional. I'd highly recommend him to anyone.

Gastric Cancer

Dr. Ronald S Pobiel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.