Dr. Ronald Polite Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Polite?

I was seen promptly...

Posted on October 17th, 2016

I was seen promptly. Dr. Polite, who has been my physician for eight years, was cordial, he listened and answered all my questions. I am very satisfied with Dr. Polite.

Very Good. Was pleas..

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Very Good. Was pleased with Dr Polite's thoroughness, interest, and friendliness.

Dr. Polite did a gre..

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

Dr. Polite did a great job of listening to my problems. He then listened to my lungs and set up a treatment plan and sent in prescriptions to Costco to get me feeling better. Since this was my first time seeing Dr. Polite I really appreciated his time in looking at my records with Dr. John Griffin who is my primary care Dr. I would not hesitate in coming to see Dr. Polite again for sure.

Over all good experi..

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Over all good experience. Answered all questions

I had an excellent e..

Posted on September 13th, 2016

I had an excellent experience at Dr.Polite's office. I was seen by the doctor as soon as walked in for my appointment.His staff was friendly and helpful.

My first visit with ..

Posted on August 31st, 2016

My first visit with Dr. Polite was a smooth transition. Very friendly made me feel comfortable and took heart to my health issues. I was a little stressed but soon warmed up to the visit. Answered my questions and offered his input to solutions to better my health. Would highly recommend him in the future.

Great experience fro..

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Great experience from beginning to end. Front desk and Discharge desk medical associates are very friendly and caring. Dr. Polite's Medical Assistant Darlene is very nice, caring and professional. My experience with Dr. Polite was very professional. He really cares for his patients. He encouraged me that if I didn't feel better to come back. My treatment plan worked!!!! I am so grateful and feel much better.

EXCELLENT GREAT STAF..

Posted on August 11th, 2016

EXCELLENT GREAT STAFF EVERYONE TOOK MY CONCERNS AT HEART.

Great first meeting...

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Great first meeting. Looking forward to many years of good care.

My visit was for pai..

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

My visit was for pain in my rib area. Examination prompted an X ray which revealed a cracked rib. I was impressed with the doctors thoroughness.He was all Polite.

I love Dr. Polite. H..

Posted on July 12th, 2016

I love Dr. Polite. He is so detail oriented,has a wonderful bedside manner and listening ear. I don't see him often because I don't get sick often but when I do he remembers almost everything in my history without me having to start from day one. He is an awesome PCP and I recommend him to everyone!

My overall experienc..

Posted on June 20th, 2016

My overall experience with Eagle was excellent...from checking in to checking out. The staff and providers were allcourteous,patient and eager to help in any way possible.