Dr. Ronald Powell Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Powell?

Would never recommend Dr. Powell

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

This doctor had no idea what was going on. Excessive waiting time, didn't recall tests he had ordered himself a week prior and never reviewed my chart...EVER. Upon first visit didn't take blood pressure, heart beat or check eyes, ears or throat. Prescribed something, but when I called him back to do the basic vitals tests, he changed his prescription. He gave up on trying to uncover the causes behind my chronic back and abdominal pain and urinary issues I had been having for 2 months. The office is dirty and dingy. I would never recommend this doctor. The only redeeming quality about this office was the nurse/office manager who seemed capable.

Love it

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Been going to Dr Powells office for about 10 years now. Love it there and love the staff as well.

Architect

Posted on June 16th, 2014

This is s smaller ofc, but very nicely kept. The receptionist was busy. but check me in just fine. I waited about 7 minutes, and the male nurse brought me back. Nice to see men in the nursing field. he was very concerned, took my complaint, b/p. pulse, the reg stuff. asked for a sample. 10 minutes, Dr. Powell came in, smiling, He reminded me of the old school Dr., concerned, but comfortable. Lots of questions, seemed very interested. Felt he knew what the problem was, but asked if he could do a text to confirm. I gave ok, he have me medication on his thoughts, but three days later, he was right, I was already 3 days ahead in feeling better. I like this Dr,'s approach. He keep me in the loop, and got it right on the first analysis. Reminds me of the old show Dr Welby. Remember him? We need more like him! Thanks Doc.PS The staff wasn't rude to me, they just seemed busy doing their jobs. No problems here! I received a follow up call, which is a nice touch. thank you for the care.

Posted on February 18th, 2013

The staff is horrible they are very rude Dr. Powell is very nice but he really needs to get new staff. I'm switching doctors because every time I go to my kids appointments the ladies are just very rude.

Posted on January 17th, 2013

If rudeness and incompetence are what you want, make an appointment with Ronald Powell. Very discourteous staff, too. He appeared to be intoxicated during the exam. Go somehwere else--I wish I had.

highly recommend