- CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs
- CHI Health Bergan Mercy
- CHI Health Immanuel
- Memorial Community Hospital & Health System
- CHI Health Lakeside Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald J Pritza MD
Dr. Ronald J Pritza, MD is a doctor primarily located in Council Bluffs, IA, with other offices in Omaha, NE and Council Bluffs, IA( and 3 other locations). They have 25 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Ronald J Pritza has 5 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Ronald J Pritza has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ronald J Pritza has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Ronald J Pritza Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ronald J Pritza
Cardiology Information Cardiologists are specialists in the prevention, detection and treatment of diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They manage complex cardiac conditions such as heart attacks, heart disease and life threatening abnormal heart beat rhythms.