Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald B Prussick has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Hair Removal
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 41
Dr. Prussick is a fantastic dermatologist. He is experienced, funny, kind and thoughtful. He stays abreast of the latest and best treatments. He takes his time to make sure he finds the best treatment for you and discusses each option with you. He answers all of your questions no matter how long it takes. Dr. Prussick and his staff make each visit a pleasant and productive experience. He is the best!!
I don't say this about many doctors, but he is one on my SHORT list and I have seen my fair share of doctors. He always answers questions and will even clarify if needed. His staff has always been extremely sweet and helpful. When I went to make a follow-up appt I was VERY disappointed because he no longer accepts my BCBS plan. I have tried a few other doctors since, but they do not even compare. They don't listen to the full scope of the problem before they share their predetermined treatment plan and prescriptions, which I promptly disregard. That is how you can measure an AWESOME doctor - the one that hears and listens. I'm ready to take the extra charge because of my previous care.
My husband and I have both have had skin cancers[melanoma & squamous cell], and need follow up visits with a dermatologist. We had an appointment today for 1:15 & 1:45. When we arrived at his office we found he had moved. Upon arriving at the new location, we found a sign on the door stating that the office would not open until 2:15. We think it is terrible that the office never notified us of his move. And because the office was closed, we couldn't have had an appointment as scheduled. Very poor front desk management and patient relations.Left a message for them on voice mail;but they have yet not responded.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Prussick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clinical Center At The Nih
Dr. Ronald B Prussick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWashington Dermatology Center, 6163 Executive Blvd, Rockville, MD
Dr. Ronald B Prussick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.