Dr. Ronald S Pulli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald S Pulli?

Has to be the BEST!

My journey with Dr Pulli began in 2004 when my 2 year old son had to have tubes put in and adenoids removed. He made my little guy feel secure and happy. My son wa thrilled because he got to ride in Dr. Pulli's wagon. ( Dr Pulli no longer uses for safety reasons but I thought it was a great idea) . Then in 2008 he met my youngest for sleep apnea an removed his tonsils and adnoids. In 2012 I yet again needed Dr Pulli, this time was for myself...he removed my tonsils. Just a great Doctor all around and have referred numerous people including my other family members to Dr Pulli. He really is THE BEST!

recommend for everyone

I first met Dr Pulli in 1996 for my son to have adenoids,tonsils out. Fab job and returned in 2009 for my daughter to have tubes in and adenoids removed. Then my youngest needed tubes in 2010. Will always use Dr. Pulli. Has the best bedside manners and the kids love him.

Dr. Ronald S Pulli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.